join a community of people just like you
This program is your lifeline.
There is no program out there that will give you ALL the tools you need to control and even reverse Type 2 diabetes like this one.
👉 In just 16 weeks 👈
We are here to start a movement. It’s about not accepting the poor care and lifetime of disease healthcare says is our only option with Type 2 diabetes.
We’re not settling for that BS (pun intended!).
We know there is another way. An alternative path to healing our bodies from this disease with lifestyle, NOT medications.
This is a revolution.
We are shocking our doctors everyday and eliminating our dependence on medications and the medical system.
WITH DIABETES REVOLUTION, YOU GET:
Beautifully made video courses
Everything you need to know to reverse diabetes on your our own
A community of members to support you every step of the way
2 live coaching calls w/ Sarah weekly
Monthly membership with no commitment
Workbooks and worksheets
Self Paced Curriculum/ Modules
Live Coaching Calls 2x/Week
Private Facebook Community
Downloadable Worksheets & Workbooks
Get Started Today!
Start Your 16 Week Journey to a Life Without Type 2 Diabetes
what you will learn
Basic Skills and Concepts
- How to check and interpret your blood sugar
- What affects blood sugar
- How to handle blood sugar extremes (highs and lows)
- Understanding medications prescribed for diabetics
- Whether or not exercise is necessary and what kind
- How to involve your doctor in your journey
How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
- How we know that Type 2 diabetes IS reversible
- The cause of insulin resistance and the role of genetics
- The disease process of Type 2 diabetes that most doctors don’t understand
- Why medications are not the solution
- The real solution to Type 2 diabetes
How To Make Food Your Medicine
- Myth busting and correcting common misconceptions
- Understanding what is in food and how it affects the body
- How to know what’s in your food
- When to eat and how often
- How much to eat
- How to allow treats and exceptions
- How to create a food plan that will reverse diabetes
- How to deal with hunger
- How to deal with cravings and urges
- How to commit and stick to your plan NO MATTER WHAT
- How to stop using food to deal with stress or negative emotion
- How to stop self-sabotaging your efforts
How to Reach Your Goals
- How to feel better right now and all along the way
- How to manage your thinking so that you don’t get stuck or quit
- How to take consistent action until you succeed
- How to get out of your own way so you can have what you really want
Live coaching with your peers is for you.
It does 2 things for you:
1. Makes sure you get the answers and advice you need to succeed
2. Gives you real life experiences from those in your community that help you see your blind spots and solutions you didn’t know you needed
You are part of a community of people all on the same journey
Direct access to sarah for your problem
Personal feedback on Live calls
Q&A on any topic you need help with
What my clients say…
I have officially lost 52.4 pounds
My A1C last week was 5.8, which my doctor was very interested and impressed. I am off my metformin, both my long and short acting insulin, and blood pressure med decreased 50% and may come off it also. I am now below my ninth grade weight heading towards 205. – Reid
The future looks great
Sarah gave me it to me straight. No mincing of words. She equipped me with the tools that I needed to beat this disease. I can actually envision a life being diabetes and medicine free thanks to Sarah. – Victor
My A1c was 4.7
“As I was sitting in the room waiting for my A1c, I heard my doctor say “holy cow!” She then entered the room where I was waiting so nervously to hear my results. She then mentioned my A1c was 4.7. Wow wow wow! 3 months ago it was 9.4 when I was first diagnosed. You can do this! You can take action and control this disease!! I’ve found great guidance in your group. I cannot express my deepest gratitude.” – Eba
Loved working with Sarah!
“She is an uplifting Life Coach who is witty, informed and caring. My first session with her was so powerful, it helped me change the way I thought about food and dieting. She is GREAT!“
85lbs gone, A1c of 6.3 from 9.8
“I had been on a roller coaster for so long. But now life is 85 lbs gone, A1c of 6.3 from 9.8 ten years ago. I have had that A1c for 9 months now. A healthier lifestyle for me and my family!” – Kayla
I discovered I can control my diabetes
“Sarah is a great coach and encouager!! She has a passion for helping people to understand their disease and how it can be controlled and reversed. I am grateful for all she has taught me and the ways she has helped me these past four months.” – Carol
“I cannot say enough. I am excited each week to discover what new way I can work to improve my life. Sarah is inspirational, thoughtful, kind and knowledgeable.” – Angel
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really reverse my diabetes in just 16 weeks?
Absolutely. It is possible to do it even faster, in fact.
However, it entirely depends on you.
How quickly you reach your goal depends on:
- How closely you follow the program,
- How often you ask for help on live coaching calls and in the Facebook community,
- And how consistently you apply the information to find the food plan that creates this result.
I have seen people reverse their diabetes in half this time. And these people showed up 100%.
How do i know if 1:1 or group is better for me?
First, ask yourself, “What do I want?” Listen to your gut.
1:1 coaching with Sarah will also give you access to the group program for 12 months.
If budget is a major concern, group coaching is going to be an amazing fit for you.
If you are someone who has struggled in the past with starting and stopping over and over, or feeling a lot of negative emotion when trying to change, 1:1 coaching has strong advantages for you.
Is there a minimum commitment to joining the membership?
No, I want you to be able to decide how long you want the information and support to reach your goals. You can join for 1 month, 12 months, or indefinitely. That is up to you.
WHAT EQUIPMENT OR OTHER THINGS WILL I NEED TO PURCHASE?
The only things you must have to join the program are a cell phone or other device that connects to the internet so that we can meet weekly as well as the ability to monitor your blood sugar.
HOW DO I PAY FOR THIS? DOES INSURANCE COVER THIS SERVICE?
I don’t accept insurance for 2 reasons:
1. When insurance pays you, they also get to tell you what to do. I’m not interested in that. Healthcare has enough of this conflict of interest going on.
2. When people have to pay for something, they are more invested and attentive. They are making a decision to say yes to themselves and believe in something important to them. I like giving my clients the ability to do that.
Payment is accepted electronically.
Ready to get started?
Reach out to Sarah
working with me helps you do 2 major things:
1. Reach your goals so much faster and
2. Suffer so much less during the experience
In our culture, we believe that you have to suffer in order to ask for help.
I want to offer you the idea that this isn’t required.
You don’t have to struggle on your own and stay lost before you get a map and a flashlight.
No one is helping you figure this out right now. You’re alone in a sea of conflicting information and confusing medical speak. Plus, you’re scared.
Give yourself permission to join a community led by a guide and an expert on this journey.
I promise you that you will never regret it.
What if you are here right now for a reason?
You are capable of controlling your type 2 diabetes and getting off your medications.